Here are links to the webpages along with explanations of how to change your passwords.
UCLA Logon/BOL: https://accounts.iam.ucla.edu/
1. Click on "Sign In" and sign in with your username and password.
2. Click on "Change My UCLA Logon ID Password" on the right under "My Accounts".
3. Follow through to change your password.
For assistance with UCLA Logon, please contact the BOL Help Desk: https://www.it.ucla.edu/it-support-center/contact-us.
1. Sign in.
2. Click "edit profile" in the top-right.
3. Type in a new password in the "Password" field. Click "Save".
International Email: https://sharepoint.em.ucla.edu/sites/changepassword
1. Log on with your email credentials.
2. Enter your username (eg. "jbruin", do not add "@ad.ucla.edu"), old password, and new password.
3. Click "Change Password".
For assistance with Webtools or International Email, please contact the IT Help Desk at 11252 Bunche Hall or email@example.com.