UCLA offers courses in more than 40 languages. Enroll in regular departmental courses to meet your foreign language requirements or to learn languages for personal interest.
Visit the departmental websites to learn more about courses and enrollment policies.
- English: Old English, Medieval English
- Old Irish
- Old Norse
- Old Saxon/High Germanic/Gothic
- Oscan/Umbrian/South Picene/Etruscan/Lepontic/Messapic
- Scandinavian: Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Finnish, Icelandic
- Southeast Asian Languages: Vietnamese, Thai, Tagalog, Indonesian
- Turkic Languages: Turkish, Uzbek, Azeri