To foster interest and scholarship in Korean Studies, Center for Korean Studies is selecting two undergraduate students as CKS Undergraduate Fellows.
To foster interest and scholarship in Korean Studies, Center for Korean Studies is selecting two undergraduate students as CKS Undergraduate Fellows. Two $2,000 scholarship will be awarded for the selected CKS Undergraduate Fellows. The Application period is from Thursday, February 1 to Friday, March 16, 2019. The fellowship award will be processed in Spring 2019. The Fellowship Award Announcement will be made on Friday, April 13, 2019 and will be posted on the CKS website. Award winners will be contacted via email. An incomplete or duplicate applications will not be considered.
- Monday, March 04 -Sunday, April 07, 2019
Fellowship Award Announcement:
- Passing letter grade on at least two upper division courses on Korea
- Full-time undergraduate student at UCLA
- Personal Statement (2 pages max.)
- Unofficial Transcript (PDF)
- Online Application (available ONLY during the application period)
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation from Korea-related course faculty
*Both Letters of Recommendation must be received by the application deadline*
Please follow the link to apply. If you have any questions, please email the Center’s Assistant Director, Hyung-Wook Kim at email@example.com.