Skip Navigation

Comparative Literature Major/Minor

Information fo Comparative Literature students interested in EAP.

Where to Go

Comparative Literature students at UCLA have studied abroad in a diverse range of countries, including but not limited to Australia, Canada, Germany, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. The UC Education Abroad Program offers three special features to help you choose the right program.

  • The Program Wizard can help you find possible programs of interest.
  • The Coursefinder database includes descriptions of all courses taken by UC students while on EAP programs. Please note that it does not include all courses offered by the host university, only those that have been taken and submitted for approval by UC students.
  • An up-to-date list of pre-approved EAP courses will soon be available.

What classes to take

All classes taken on the UC Education Abroad Program (EAP) are UC approved courses and count toward your 180 unit requirement for graduation; however, your major/minor department has the final authority to determine how the coursework is used to fulfill specific major requirements.

Courses are approved on a case by case basis and generally used for elective credit. Before going abroad, students should discuss with the department advisor which EAP courses the department will approve for credit toward a major or minor. Students can often make changes to their study plan once they arrive in their country of choice, but should consult with the undergraduate staff advisor by e-mail first.

Comparative Literature Department Contact

Courtney Klipp
Student Affairs Officer
Office: 350B Humanities
Telephone: (310) 825-7650
Department website

To print this page, select "Print" from the File menu of your browser.