Historic Literature Poject
A curriculum module from Summer Institute for Educators participant, May R. Osher
Subject: Historic Literature
Duration of Lesson:
- Students will integrate literature into a history curriculwn thus satisfying the standard for interdisciplinary education
- Students will analyze world view of characters and determine what stand these characters might take on controversial issues of today
- Students will become familiar with the use of the computer and in patiicular problem solving techniques through the use ofthe Worldwide Web
- Students will familiarize themselves with historic events occuring throughout the world and how individuals in different countries reacted to them
- Students will find maps of regions ofthe country mentioned in their novel and two other countries.
Published: Tuesday, March 29, 2011
To print this page, select "Print" from the File menu of your browser.