Share Your EAP Experience!
We want to hear from you!
Published: Thursday, March 11, 2004
Eap is currently collecting articles for the next issue of World Magazine.
We are accepting short articles, photos, and photo essays that address
- Eap's academic excellence
- Academic offerings you experienced that complemented your UC education
- Academic opportunities you found that you could not find at UC
- Other oddities and rarities that you found overseas
Ideas for Students:
- Unique academic experience you would not had at your home campus
- Notable professors who oferred you new insights
- Incidents that taught you new ways of seeing events or issues
- Specific experiences abroad that enhanced your academic studies at UC
Are you from an EAP family? Have your parents or siblings studied abroad? Let us hear from you and your siblings!
Ideas for alumni:
How your career choices and life decisions were affected by EAP experiences
Ideas for faculty:
Why you chose to go abroad to teach or work with EAP students
Ideas for Reciprocity students:
Memorable experiences you'll take home and how they will affect your future
DEADLINE: March 31,2004
Send your materials, along with your name, address, and e-mail address to: email@example.com
The next issue of World is due to come out during the summer of 2004.
Theme of World 2004: EAP's Academic Excellence