Joint PKU-UCLA publications among JRI members, 2010-2013
Published: Tuesday, August 06, 2013
Engineering and Applied Sciences (23)
- J. Zhang, Z. Zhang, S. Zhou, M. Tan, X. Liu, X. Cheng and J. Cong, Bit-Level Optimization for High-Level Synthesis and FPGA-Based Acceleration, Proceedings of the ACM/SIGDA International Symposium on Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGA 2010), Monterey, California, pp. 59-68, February 2010.
- Wenyao Xu, Zhinan Li, Ming-Chun Huang, Navid Amini, Majid Sarrafzadeh, eCushion: An eTextile Device for Sitting Posture Analysis, Proceedings of IEEE Conference on Body Sensor Networks (BSN'11), Dallas, TX, May 2011.
- Navid Amini, Wenyao Xu, Zhinan Li, Ming-Chun Huang, Majid Sarrafzadeh. Experimental Analysis of IEEE 802.15.4 for On/Off Body Communications, Proceedings of IEEE Symposium on Personal Indoor Mobile Radio Communications (PIMRC'11), Toronto, Canada, September 2011.
- Y. Wang, P. Zhang, X. Cheng and J. Cong, An Integrated and Automated Memory Optimization Flow for FPGA Behavioral Synthesis, Proceedings of the 17th Asia and South Pacific Design Automation Conference (ASPDAC 2012), Sydney, Australia, pp. 257-262, January 2012.
- J. Zhang, X. Liu, M. Tan, X. Cheng and J. Cong, Automatic Instruction-set Extension for Bitwise Operation-Intensive Applications, Chinese Journal of Electronics, Volume 40, Issue 2, pp. 209-214, February 2012.
- J. Cong, B. Liu, G. Luo and R. Prabhakar, Towards Layout-Friendly High-Level Synthesis, Proceedings of the International Symposium on Physical Design (ISPD 2012), Napa, CA, pp. 165-172, March 2012.(Invited paper)
- Zhinan Li, Wenyao Xu, Anpeng Huang, and Majid Sarrafzadeh, Dimensionality Reduction for Anomaly Detection in Electrocardiography: A Manifold Approach, IEEE 9th International Conference on Wearable and Implantable Body Sensor Networks, May, 2012, London, UK.
- Ruipeng Gao, Liqiong Yang, Xinyu Wu, Tao Wang, Songwu Lu and Fang Han, A Phone-Based E-Health System for OSAS And Its Energy Issue, 2012 International Symposium on Information Technology in Medicine and Education (ITME2012, Hokkaido, Japan, Aug 3-5, 2012), pp.682-686.
- Peng Li, Yuxin Wang, Peng Zhang, Guojie Luo, Tao Wang and Jason Cong, Memory Partitioning and Scheduling Co-optimization in Behavioral Synthesis, Proceedings of the 2012 IEEE/ACM International Conference on Computer-Aided Design (ICCAD 2012), San Jose, CA, pp. 488-495, November 2012.
- Shuo Wang, Yizhou Wang and Song-Chun Zhu, Hierarchical Space Tiling in Scene Modeling, The 11th Asian Conference on Computer Vision (ACCV), Daejeon, Korea, Dec. 5-9, 2012.
- Lei Li, Justin P. C. Liu, Lei Liu, Ding Li, Lei Wang, Chenghao Wan, Weihua Chen, Zhijian Yang, Yahong Xie, Xiaodong Hu, and Guoyi Zhang, Defect Reduction via Selective Lateral Epitaxy of GaN on an Innovative Masked Structure with Serpentine Channels, Applied Physics Express, Appl. Phys. Express 5 (2012) 051001.
- S. Wang, J. Joo, Y.Z. Wang, and S.C. Zhu, Weakly Supervised Learning for Attribute Localization in Outdoor Scenes, Proc. IEEE Conf. on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 2013.
- Wei Zuo, Yun Liang, Peng Li, Kyle Rupnow, Deming Chen and Jason Cong, Improving High Level Synthesis Optimization Opportunity through Polyhedral Transformations, Proceedings of the 21st ACM/SIGDA International Symposium on Field-Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGA 2013), Monterey, California, pp. 9-18, February 2013.
- Yuxin Wang, Peng Li, Peng Zhang, Chen Zhang and Jason Cong, Memory Partitioning for Multidimensional Arrays in High-level Synthesis, to appear in Proceedings of the 50th Annual Design Automation Conference (DAC 2013), Austin, TX, June 2013.
- Jason Cong, Guojie Luo, Kalliopi Tsota, Bingjun Xiao, Optimizing Routability in Large-Scale Mixed-Size Placement, accepted by ASPDAC 2013.
- Tammy Chang, Anpeng Huang, A Self-Adaptive Scheduling (SAS) Solution for Enhancing VoIP Service Quality in OFDM-based Mobile Networks, IEEE International Conference on Communications, June, 2013.
- Zhinan Li, Wenyao Xu, Anpeng Huang, Linzhen Xie, and Majid Sarrafzadeh, Low-Power Sensing Technology: Efficiency Optimization of Classification-based Applications in Wearable Sensor Systems, 2013 10th Annual IEEE Communications Society Conference on Sensing and Communication in Wireless Networks (SECON), submitted, New Orleans, USA, June 24-27, 2013.
- Wei Zhang, Peichi Liu, Biyun Jackson, Tianshu Sun, Shyh-Jer Huang, Hsiao-Chiu Hsu, Yan-Kuin Su, Shoou-Jinn Chang, Lei Li, Ding Li, Lei Wang, XiaoDong Hu, and Y. H. Xie, Dislocation Reduction Through Nucleation And Growth Selectivity Of Metal-Organic Chemical Vapor Deposition Gan, J. Appl. Phys, v.113, 144908, 2013.
- Chunyu Wang, Yizhou Wang, Alan Yuille, An Approach to Pose-based Action Recognition, IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), Portland, June 25-27, 2013.
- Anpeng Huang, Chao Chen, Kaigui Bian, Xiaohui Duan, Min Chen, Hongqiao Gao, Chao Meng, Qian Zheng, Yingrui Zhang, Bingli Jiao, and Linzhen Xie, WE-CARE: An Intelligent Mobile Telecardiology System to Enable mHealth Applications, Appear to IEEE Journal of Biomedical and Health Informatics.
- Hemin Yang, Ruipeng Gao, Anpeng Huang, and Linzhen Xie, A Solution to Relieve ICI Effects on System Control Information in OFDM-based Mobile Networks: Conflict Coordination on PDCCH via PCI Planning, IEEE ICC (International Conference on Communications), Budapest, Hungary, pp. 3666-3670, June 7-13, 2013.
- Anpeng Huang, mHealth program in China: from Research to applications, HIMSS Digital Health Week, Singpore, Oct. 21-24, 2013, invited talk.
- Anpeng Huang, A Promise for Software-de ned Optical Networks: Optical Router Engine Design enabled by Cloud-based Spatio-Temporal Label Computing and Switching Protocol, OSA Optics and Photonics Congresses, Puter Rico, July 9-14, 2013, invited talk. Anpeng Huang, Wenyao Xu, Zhinan Li, Linzhen Xie, Majid Sarrafzadeh, Xiaoming Li, and Jason Cong, “System Light-Loading Technology for mHealth: Manifold-Learning-Based Medical Data Cleansing and Clinical Trials in WE-CARE Project,” Appear to IEEE Journal of Biomedical and Health Informatics
- Anpeng Huang, Wenyao Xu, Zhinan Li, Linzhen Xie, Majid Sarrafzadeh, Xiaoming Li, and Jason Cong, “System Light-Loading Technology for mHealth: Manifold-Learning-Based Medical Data Cleansing and Clinical Trials in WE-CARE Project,” Appear to IEEE Journal of Biomedical and Health Informatics
Physical Sciences (4)
- Zhang, H., M. G. Kivelson, K. K. Khurana, R. J. Walker, V. Angelopoulos, J. M. Weygand, T. Phan, J. McFadden, D. Larson, K. H. Glassmeier, and H. U. Auster (2010), Evidence That Crater Flux Transfer Events Are Initial Stages Of Typical Flux Transfer Events, J. Geophys. Res., 115, A08229, doi:10.1029/2009JA015013.
- Zhang, H., M.G. Kivelson, V. Angelopoulos, K.K. Khurana, R. J., Walker, Y. D. Jia, J. McFadden, and H.U. Auster (2011), Flow Vortices Associated With Flux Transfer Events Moving Along The Magnetopause: Observations And An MHD Simulation, J. Geophys. Res., doi:10.1029/2011JA016500.
- Zhang, H., M. G. Kivelson, V. Angelopoulos, K. K. Khurana, Z. Y. Pu, R. J. Walker, R. L. McPherron, T.-S. Hsu, Q. G. Zong, and T. Phan (2012), Generation And Properties Of In Vivo Flux Transfer Events, J. Geophys. Res., 117, A05224, doi:10.1029/2011JA017166.
- Zhang, H., K. K. Khurana, Q-G. Zong, M. G. Kivelson, W. X. Wan, Z. Y. Pu, V. Angelopoulos, X. Cao, Y. F. Wang, Q. Q. Shi, W. L. Liu, A. M. Tian, and C. L. Tang, Outward Expansion Of The Lunar Wake: ARTEMIS Observations, Geophys.Res. Lett., in press August, 2012, doi: 2012GL052839.
Biological Sciences (2)
- Qin Wang, Rikard Fristedt, Xuhong Yu, Zugen Chen, Hongtao Liu, Yurhee Lee, Hongwei Guo, Sabeeha S. Merchant, and Chentao Lin, The Carbonic Anhydrase Subcomplex Of Mitochondrial Complex I Is Essential For Development And Important For Photomorphogenesis Of Arabidopsis, Plant Physiology , 160: 1373-1383, 2012.
- Hongtao Liu, Honggui Wang, Qin Wang, Zugen Chen, Bin Liu, Chenxi Zhao, Hongwei Guo, Sheen Lu, Elaine Tobin, David Somers, and Chentao Lin, Two Arabidopsis Blue-Light Receptors Regulate The CIB1 Transcription Factor By Distinct Mechanisms In Response To Blue Light.
For more info please contact: