Skip Navigation

Visiting Scholars and Visiting Graduate Researchers (VGR)

UCLA's Center for Chinese Studies welcomes Visiting Scholars and Visiting Graduate Researchers (VGR) from around the world to conduct research and study in Los Angeles.   Please contact us for more information on securing an affiliation with our center and the documentation needed to secure an Exchange Visitor (J-1) visa.


Download File: Application-Steps-op-31q.pdf

For more info please contact:
Esther Jou
(310) 825-8683

Center for Chinese Studies