- 29th Annual AIS Conference at UCLA Panel 3
- 29th Annual AIS Conference at UCLA Panel 2
- A video interview with Professor Hagit Lavsky
Hebrew University Professor Hagit Lavsky, the Nazarian Center Visiting Scholar for Winter and Spring quarters of 2011, talks about her experiences teaching at UCLA.
- Israel's Deputy PM Assesses Mideast Security Challenges
Dan Meridor serves as deputy prime minister and minister of intelligence and atomic energy. On Nov. 29 at the law school, he warned of rising Iranian influence in the region, voiced his support for a two-state solution with the Palestinians, and raised questions about the future of armed conflict and international law.
- Can Israel Be a Jewish and Democratic State?
Ruth Gavison, Haim Cohn Professor of Human Rights, Faculty of Law at Hebrew University in Jerusalem from Israel's Democracy: Past, Present, Future - Part 3.
- Analyzing the character Sophie from 'In Treatment'
Rodrigo Garcia, director and executive producer of HBO's "In Treatment," discusses the background of the character Sophie, an anorexic teenage gymnast played by Mia Wasikowska.
- Blair Underwood on his 'In Treatment' character
Film and television actor Blair Underwood discusses his role as Alex on the hit HBO show "In Treatment."
- The origins of HBO's 'In Treatment'
David Ginsburg, executive director of the UCLA School of Law's Entertainment and Media Law and Policy Program, moderates a conversation with Hagai Levi, creator and director of the Israeli series "Be-Tipul," on which HBO's "In Treatment" is based, and Rodrigo Garcia, director and executive producer of "In Treatment," on transforming the Israeli program for an American audience.