- The Dynamics of Transnational Formations: Albanian Migrants in Europe
A public lecture by Janine Dahinden, Transnational Studies, Center for the Understanding of Social Processes, University of Neuchatel, Switzerland
- Solidarity 30 Years Later: Women's Roles in the Movement
A roundtable discussion with filmmaker Jolanta Chojecka, journalist Jane Dobija, and scholars Ewa Kondratowicz and Shana Penn
- Drafting a United Germany
A public lecture by Horst Teltschik, Former National Security Adviser to German Chancellor Helmut Kohl
- Rebuilding Berlin: Urban Design and Planning after the Fall of the Wall
A public lecture by Deike Peters, Technical University Berlin, Center for Metropolitan Studies
- The Roads to Oxiana: The Writing of Travel at the Crossroads of Asia (Panel II)
Central Asia Initiative International Conference (Panel II)
- The Roads to Oxiana: The Writing of Travel at the Crossroads of Asia (Panel I)
Central Asia Initiative International Conference (Panel I)
- Russian Popular Culture: Experiments in Consolation and Anti-Glamour
An interview with Professor David Macfadyen, UCLA Slavic Department
- The New Grand Bourgeoisie under Post-Communism: Central Europe, Russia, and China Compared
A public lecture by Ivan Szelenyi, Yale University, Sociology.
- The EU and the Fight Against Corruption in Romania and Bulgaria
A public lecture by Mitchell Orenstein, The Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies, European Studies
- Southeast European Film Festival Business Conference - Panel 1, "Production Financing, Overseas Filming, and Resources"
Part 1 (of 3) of the Southeast European Film Festival Business Conference, held May 3, 2010 at the UCLA Anderson School of Management.