- The Future of the Global Currency System
Benjamin Cohen, Professor of Political Science at UC Santa Barbara
- International Justice and the Goldstone Report
David Kaye, UCLA Law School Professor and Executive Director of the International Human Rights Program
- The Obama Administration and the United Nations
Deputy Permanent US Representative to the UN, Ambassador Alejandro Wolff
- Burma and a Lifetime of Human Rights Advocacy
Jack Healey, world-renowned human rights activist and pioneer, former Executive Director of Amnesty International.
- Global Political Risk: Managing Through Economic Catastrophe
Dr. Ian Bremmer, President of Eurasia Group, a global political risk consultancy firm.
- The Goldstone Report Controversy: Human Rights and International Humanitarian Law in the Gaza Conflict
Sarah Leah Whitson, Director of the Middle East and North Africa Division of Human Rights Watch
- A Perspective on US Diplomatic Strategy
US Asst. Secretary of State for International Organizations, Esther Brimmer
- Social Norms and International Relations
Robert O. Keohane, Princeton Prof. of International Affairs
- Greening Conference 2009, Introduction
Introduction with VC Powe, Dean Frank Gilliam, Jr.
- Greening Conference 2009, Panel 1: Greening Our Energy Trade Relationship
Panel 1 with J.R. DeShazo, Brenda Goehring, Steven Hoch, Simon Mui, David G. Victor, Perry Wong