- The Economic Crisis and You
A Regents' Lecture by Skip Victor, Senior Managing Director of Duff & Phelps Corp. This event was co-sponsored by the UCLA Department of Political Science.
- Israel, Iran, and the United States
A talk David Menashri is the incumbent of the Parviz and Pouran Nazarian Chair for Modern Iranian Studies, Professor at the Department of Middle Eastern and African History at Tel Aviv University.
- Partisan Financial Cycles: Politics, Policies, and Financial Crashes
A talk by Lawrence Broz, Associate Professor of Political Science at the University of California, San Diego. This event was co-sponsored by the UCLA Department of Political Science and part of the department's Comparative Pro-Seminar.
- Is Aggressive War a Crime? The International Criminal Court and the Future of International Justice
A discussion between the first US Ambassador-at-Large for Crimes, Amb. Scheffer and Gen. Wesley K. Clark (ret.)
- Closing Remarks at China and the World Conference by Yan Yunxiang and Gen. Wesley Clark (Ret.)
Yan Yunxiang is co-director of the Center for Chinese Studies and Gen. Wesley K. Clark (ret.) is a senior fellow with the UCLA Burkle Center for International Relations.
- A Conversation with John Podesta on China
Keynote: John Podesta, Center for American Progress, interviewed by Terry McCarthy, CBS News
- What Could End Cooperation with China?
Opening Remarks: Stephen Krasner, Stanford University
- China's Role in Global Economic and Climate Policy
Podcast of the second panel at the China in the World 2010 conference.
- China's Role in Regional and Global Security Challenges
Podcast of the first panel at the China in the World 2010 conference.
- What Can the US Do to Shape China's Engagement
Podcast from third panel at China in the World 2010 conference.