- Time for a Revival of Disarmament?
Hans Blix, Chairman of the Weapons of Mass Destruction Commission.
- Addressing Today's Challenges: Iran, North Korea and Pakistan (Rogue States Conf.)
Panel Discussion with Dalia Kaye of RAND; Kantathi Suphamongkhon, the 39th Foreign Minister of Thailand; Brigadier General Feroz Khan of the Naval Postgraduate School; and Neil Joeck of the Center for Global Security Research.
- Prescriptions for the Next Administrations (Rogue States Conf.)
Panel Discussion with Dan Drezner, Tufts University; Miles Kahler, UC San Diego; Henry Wooster, US Department of State; Danielle Pletka, American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research; Gen. Wesley K. Clark (ret.); panel moderated by Doyle McManus, Los Angeles Times.
- Journalism and World Culture (6th Annual Daniel Pearl Memorial Lecture)
David Brooks, New York Times columnist.
- The Rise of Asia in the 21st Century: Can America Handle the Challenge?
The Hon. Kishore Mahbubani, Singapore's Former UN Ambassador
- Climate Change and U.S. Foreign Policy: "Life After the Kyoto Protocol"
David Victor, Stanford University Law Professor
- Blackwater: What Does Private Security in Iraq Mean for US Democracy at Home?
Deborah Avant, UC Irvine Political Science Profressor.
- Journalism: Asia in the Media
Tom Plate, syndicated Asia columnist, and James F. Paradise, former United Press International and Dow Jones reporter.
- Rein in the Oil Bullies (Burma)
Michael L. Ross, UCLA Political Science Profressor.
- Living with Russia
Jack F. Matlock, Jr., former U.S. Ambassador to the Soviet Union.