- Burkle Talk Podcast on "National Security and the 2008 Elections"
Listen to Matthew Yglesias, Senior Editor at the Center for American Progress, lecture on national security and the 2008 elections at the Burkle Talk on October 30, 2008 at UCLA.
- One More Reason Not to Like This Economy
Matthew Yglesias, Senior Editor at the Center for American Progress
- American Grand Strategy
Stephen Krasner, Stanford Professor and former Director of Policy Planning at the US Department of State
- Peacebuilding in Iraq
A. Heather Coyne, Senior Program Officer at the U.S. Institute of Peace
- Karadzic, Bashir and Challenges for International Justice
David Kaye, Executive Director, UCLA School of Law's International Human Rights Program.
- International Institute Commencement Address: 14 Points for Success
Kantathi Suphamongkhon, 39th Foreign Minister of Thailand, Burkle Center Senior Fellow and UCLA alum.
- Globalization: A Blessing or A Curse? (Arnold C. Harberger Lecture)
Kantathi Suphamongkhon, 39th Foreign Minister of Thailand, UC Regents Professor, Burkle Center Senior Fellow and this year's presenter of the Annual Harberger Distinguished Lecture on Economic Development.
- Time for a Revival of Disarmament?
Hans Blix, Chairman of the Weapons of Mass Destruction Commission.
- Addressing Today's Challenges: Iran, North Korea and Pakistan (Rogue States Conf.)
Panel Discussion with Dalia Kaye of RAND; Kantathi Suphamongkhon, the 39th Foreign Minister of Thailand; Brigadier General Feroz Khan of the Naval Postgraduate School; and Neil Joeck of the Center for Global Security Research.
- Prescriptions for the Next Administrations (Rogue States Conf.)
Panel Discussion with Dan Drezner, Tufts University; Miles Kahler, UC San Diego; Henry Wooster, US Department of State; Danielle Pletka, American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research; Gen. Wesley K. Clark (ret.); panel moderated by Doyle McManus, Los Angeles Times.