- Conflict Revolution: Mediating Evil, War, Injustice and Terrorism
Kenneth Cloke, President and Co-Founder of Mediators Beyond Borders President
- Legacy of Ashes: The History of the CIA
Tim Weiner, Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist
- Worlds at War: The 2,500 Year Struggle between East and West
Anthony Pagden, Author and UCLA Professor of History and Political Science
- Perpetual War?
Micheal Mann, Professor of Sociology at UCLA, and Gen. Wesley K. Clark (ret.), Senior Fellow at the UCLA Burkle Center.
- Energy, Environment, and the Economy (US-China Conf.)
Panel Discussion by Mikkal Herberg, Robert Kapp, Barry Naughton
- The Next Stage in US-China Relations (US-China Conf.)
Gen. Wesley K. Clark (ret.), retired general of the U.S. Army and former Supreme Allied Commander of NATO
- Politics and Security (US-China Conf.)
Panel Discussion by Richard Baum, Mike Chinoy, and Donald Keyser.
- Recent Lessons for the Obama Administration's China Policy (US-China Conf.)
Thomas Christensen, Professor of Politics and International Affairs and Director of the Princeton-Harvard China and the World Program at Princeton University
- Introduction and Background (US-China Conf.)
David Schaberg, Co-Director of the Center for Chinese Studies and Associate Professor of Asian Languages and Cultures at UCLA and Richard Baum, Professor of Political Science at UCLA
- Global Financial Crisis and the Fight Against Poverty
His Excellency Alejandro Toledo, former Pres. of Peru