The Wilbur K. Woo Greater China Business Conference (Day Two)
Entrepreneurial Spirit - Pacific Vision
Friday, February 02, 2007
8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
UCLA Anderson School of Business
The Wilbur K. Woo Greater China Business Conference aims to bring business leaders, professionals, academics, and students together to discuss business trends, challenges, and impacts of the increasing role of Greater China in the global economy. It also aims to provide a collaborative platform for participants to build networks, exchange ideas, and share knowledge.
Keynote speeches will highlight the economic and social implications of entrepreneurial growth in increasing integration between the Chinese and world economies, and explore the strategies businesses in China and the United States employ to capitalize on these opportunities.
Panel discussions feature industry experts who share their experiences and ideas on human capital management, supply chain integration, and industry trends. Additional sessions include:
- Building for the Future: The real estate nexus of China and the US
- Playing to Win: The challenges and opportunities of the sports and entertainment industries
- It Makes the World Go ‘Round: Banking, venture capital and private equity in Greater China
- Turning It On: Media, technology, and innovation
- Building a China-related Career: Workshop for MBAs
- Career Contacts Session
This session will connect businesses with individuals who have an interest in a China-related career.
Sponsor(s): UCLA Anderson School of Management