Support the Center for European and Eurasian Studies
The Center for European and Eurasian Studies has been able to maintain its track record of excellence in fostering high quality instruction, research, and outreach programs thanks to the generosity of individuals and organizations that have supported our academic and public education endeavors.
Your contribution will help our center sustain its active program and continue its mission of advancing innovative teaching and research, interdisciplinary collaboration, and the dynamic exchange of knowledge about these important regions and their constituent countries.
We especially invite contributions that would help maintain or expand our ability to fund:
- language training and research fellowships for graduate students
- post-doctoral awards and visiting professorships
- faculty research projects on particular countries or regions
- public lecture and book discussion series
- instruction in the following less commonly taught languages:
Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Romanian, and Ukrainian
- new interdisciplinary area studies courses
Options for support include gifts, pledges payable over time, and permanent endowments. All gifts are tax-deductible and may provide general support for our programs or be directed to specific projects or activities in areas of greatest interest to you.
We look forward to discussing your options for support and the ways in which your donation can make a significant impact. Please direct your inquiries to CEES Executive Director Liana Grancea at (310) 825-8030 or firstname.lastname@example.org.