This page collects various links of interest to the staff of the UCLA International Institute.
In case of evacuation, the designated meeting place for the International Institute is at the statue of the Horse, i.e. "Meet at the Horse" in the Sculpture Garden. There are two floor emergency coordinators assigned to the 10th and 11th floors. In case of an evacuation order they will help clear each floor and lead people to meet at the horse.
Conference & Event Management
- Guest Contact
- Travel and Expense Reimbursement
- Meeting Room Reservations
- Audio-Visual Equipment
- Catering and Meals
- Event Publicity
- At The Event
UCLA Events Online
- Outlook Exchange FAQs
- UCLA IT Security
- Setting Internet Options Security to "High"
- Enable/Disable Email Vacation Message
- Adding a website as a trusted site
- Web Site Project Management Questionnaire
- SSCNET ListServ
- Active Directory