- Southeast European Film Festival Business Conference - Panel 2, "Producing in South East Europe and Co-production Models to Get Your Film Made"
Part 2 (of 3) of the Southeast European Film Festival Business Conference, held May 3, 2010 at the UCLA Anderson School of Management.
- Southeast European Film Festival Business Conference - Panel 3, "Distribution, and Identifying New Avenues and Platforms"
Part 3 (of 3) of the Southeast European Film Festival Business Conference, held May 3, 2010 at the UCLA Anderson School of Management.
- Building States and Markets: Enterprise Development in Central Asia
A book talk by Gul Ozcan, Senior Lecturer in Corporate Governance and International Business, School of Management of Royal Holloway College, University of London.
- Reproducing the French Race: Immigration, Intimacy, and Embodiment in the Early 20th Century
A book talk with author Elisa Camiscioli (Binghamton University, History).
- Creating Citizens' Democracy in Post-Communist Countries
A public lecture by Adam Michnik (Editor-in-Chief of Gazeta Wyborcza, UCLA Regents Lecturer).
- Journalists Under Fire: An Independent Reporter's View from Chechnya, Iraq, and Afghanistan
A public lecture by Anne Nivat, Award-Winning Paris-Based Freelance War Reporter and Writer.
- Conservative Nationalists and Right Radicals: Two Rival Trends of Hungarian Politics
A public lecture by Istvan Deak (Columbia University, History).
- Memory, Democracy, and Moral Justice: Romania Confronts Its Communist Past
A public lecture by Vladimir Tismaneanu (University of Maryland, Government and Politics).
- From the Soviet Bloc to the European Union: The Economic and Social Transformation of Central and Eastern Europe Since 1973
A book talk with author Ivan Berend (UCLA, History).
- Zhivago's Children: The Last Russian Intelligentsia
A book talk with author Vladislav Zubok (Temple University, History) and discussant Alexei Yurchak (UC Berkeley, Anthropology).